lunes, mayo 16, 2011

De lloriqueos, pelis y finales...

You know, some people say life is short and that you could get hit by a bus at any moment and that you have to live each day like it's your last. Bullshit. Life is long. You're probably not gonna get hit by a bus. And you're gonna have to live with the choices you make for the next fifty years...

When two people admit that they are attracted to each other, they are no longer in control. Their relationship has to play itself out. For better or for worse.
Life is about choice. We are the sum of our choices. And most of them are made for us. You can't choose when you're born. You can't choose where you are born. You can't choose your family. You can't even choose who you love. But you can choose how you love.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How is it possible, that I still have so much to learn? End of entry.

I am nothing without the constant elixir of movement. I do not know how to be just still.



---


Baby... by the power invested in me, as God of my world... I pronounce us husband and wife. 

 I do. For all eternity. 'Til you and I die, and die, and die again. 'Til death do us part.
We'll be living in all the oceans now...

.......




Y en los crèditos finales, suena nuestra canciòn, tu sabes cual es...
siempre seràs mi mitad...











M

No hay comentarios.: